Friday, June 12, 2009

Honoring the Nurses

Today I made a special delivery to some very special people! I made a cake and about 40 cupcakes for some of the nurses and doctors at Kaiser San Jose.

The cupcakes are Red Velvet with Cream cheese frosting and some had little nurses hats that I made out of fondant.

The other flavor was German Chocolate with Kahlua cream cheese frosting...yum! I topped those with some semi-sweet chocolate shavings.







The cake was two different flavors. The bottom tier was Chocolate cake with Valhrona bittersweet chocolate ganache, oreos, and white chocolate mousse filling. The top tier was a White Chocolate cake with pastry cream and fresh strawberries. All were iced in buttercream and covered in fondant, with fondant decorations. I hope they all enjoyed their special treats!


No comments:

Post a Comment