Sunday, June 21, 2009

Woody Car Cake and Bridal Shower

First...Happy Father's Day!

I have a couple of new cakes to share that I LOVE!!!

The first one was made for a Bridal shower. They wanted something simple and clean. The brides colors are navy and burnt orange, so I decided to go with white fondant, navy ribbon, and I created a flower which I then painted a burnt orange color. I love the way this cake turned out, it was beautiful!

The cake was red velvet with a white chocolate cream cheese frosting!





This next cake is hands down my favorite! A friend wanted to surprise her husband for Father's Day with a woody car cake.....so here it is! It was so much fun to make and came out incredible!

The cake was Chocolate cake with a peanut butter filling. We covered it in fondant, hand painted the car, and used fondant for the detailing.

Here's some photos of the process....




And now the final product.....










2 comments:

  1. Are there competitions for this? I think you would win! This is amazing! Beautiful and so cool! This one made me think of Joe Miller! haha
    How did you paint it and with what? You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cake designs are extremely exotic and icing is so very attractive. My cousin organized a spinster's party for her friend at one of the affordable rental spaces for parties few weeks back. Mac make up cake and accessory cup cakes were fascinating. Liked the subtle decorations and party favors done by her single handed. Bride to be Veronica got innumerable lovely wishes.

    ReplyDelete