Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Feast your eyes.....

I love when strawberries are in season and I get to make on of my favorite tarts....
Strawberry Mascarpone Cream Tart. A lovely buttery flaky tart crust, filled with whipped sweetened mascarpone cheese and topped with fresh strawberries!




One of my favorite flavor combinations is chocolate and peanut butter, and this new pie recipe I tried out, married these two flavors in a rich and delicate way!

Peanut-Butter Chocolate pie with a graham cracker crust. I wish I had gotten a picture of a slice of this pie...it looked amazing. A thick chocolate ganache layer on the crust topped with a light peanut-butter mousse.



Thank you Lindsey and BellaLu Photography for always offering up your talent and blessing me with amazing pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment